Cezars Kitchen Halal Policy
At Cezars Kitchen, being Halal compliant does not only mean we follow rules but take all possible efforts to ensure the purity of Halal is a way of life within our operations! Our teams work closely as we strive to ensure all aspects of the food, from sourcing the ingredients to preparation and serving are in accordance with the Sharia Law and guidelines provided by JAKIM (The Department of Islamic Development, Malaysia).
What is Halal Food?
Halal food encompass the following traits:
a. We never use any animals or ingredients impermissible to Muslims. For example, pork.
b. The food we serve does not contain anything impure based on Sharia law.
c. No alcohol-based ingredients are used in our recipes!
d. We do not use any equipment that maybe contaminated by impurities (Najis) during the preparation of our food.
e. No cross-contamination or preparation of non-halal and halal food inside our kitchens!
Our Halal Assurance & Commitment
- All our food is 100% Halal. This means that the ingredients used including the imported ingredients are certified Halal and recognized by the Department of Islamic Development Malaysia (JAKIM).
- All food that we prepare and produce including any utensils & equipment gets cleansed in accordance with the Islamic law.
- Our equipment’s and preparation areas are used exclusively for the preparation of Halal food.
- All cleaning and sanitizing products used are Halal compliant.
- Our team carefully screens and purchases the highest quality of Halal ingredients.
- Our employees are required to have an anti-typhoid injection certificate and undergone the appropriate Food Handler’s Course to work inside our kitchens.
- Hygiene practices are implemented as we clean, sanitize, and disinfect our kitchens throughout the day of operation!
- Food sampling is performed and collected daily.
- All our employees adhere to strict hygiene practices as described in the guidelines.
- We have personnel assigned to perform Halal compliance inspections on a routine basis.