At Cezars, our philosophy is simple. Passion for great food while customizing our service to the client’s individual needs and preferences. We prefer to cook from scratch and use fresh ingredients whenever possible. Each of our kitchens has a professionally trained chef who is passionate and committed to preparing delicious, made-from-scratch meals for his/her clients.
- High quality on-site chef, preparing and overseeing all aspects of the menu.
- We believe that cooking form scratch will provide our clients with healthier options and better tasting meals.
- Tailored menu based on client’s preferences. Whether your business requires a Halal, vegan or kosher dishes daily, our team will make every effort to meet your needs.
- No rotation menu. At Cezars Kitchen, we pride ourselves in inventing new dishes every month for our international school clients while blending the crowd favorites. The menu development period takes longer but the guest experience is improved.
- Seasonality based menus are written and based on the region’s seasonal fruits and vegetables to maximize the use of produced locally items.
- Buffet vegetables are prepared in small batches at the last possible minute to preserve the best possible quality. Our chefs are focused on lunch service until the last meal is served.
- MSG is never used in the preparation of our food.
- Peanut oil is never used in the preparation of our food
- We make our sauces from scratch (pizza, marinara, etc.)
- Vegetarian choices are always available.
- Healthy menu options are a plentiful at every location.
- Our beef burgers are 100% Australian beef. We only use rump and topside cuts.
- We only use natural cheese in our preparation.
- Cookies, muffins and breads are baked fresh daily whenever possible.
- We are cautious with our techniques and use of ingredients to avoid allergies concerns.